Amid fear and anxiety, we must look after each other
Justin Walford Senior practice development nurse, Emergency department, Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton
An emergency nurse’s experience of coping with the constantly evolving COVID-19 crisis
Just when we thought emergency departments (EDs) could not become any busier, COVID-19 comes along. While every ED will be different, the changes that have affected the department where I work will be familiar to most emergency nurses.
Emergency Nurse. 28, 3, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/en.28.3.13.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now