Use of child protection data system doubles in six months
Information increasingly shared between EDs and social services
The number of emergency departments [EDs] and local authorities in England taking up a national child protection data-sharing initiative has more than doubled in six months.
26, 1, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now