Staff training needed to help sepsis survivors’ outcomes
Study found 15% of survivors die within a year of critical illness
Nurses need training in how to give long-term support to people who have survived sepsis, according to Sepsis UK.
27, 4, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now