Race equality is not a minority issue: RCN
London’s NHS trusts must tackle the institutional racism blighting the careers of black and minority ethnic (BME) nurses, according to the RCN.
Emergency Nurse. 26, 4, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.26.4.7.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now