Proposed legal duty for nurses to raise knife crime concerns
Government says healthcare staff should report warning signs
Nurses in England and Wales may soon have a legal duty to raise concerns about young people at risk of becoming involved in knife crime.
Emergency Nurse. 27, 3, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/en.27.3.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now