Proclaimers song used in CPR video campaign
A nurse is leading a campaign in Scotland to get bystanders to carry out cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) to the tune of The Proclaimers song I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles).
Emergency Nurse. 26, 1, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.26.1.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now