Paramedics to wear cameras after rise in physical assaults
North East Ambulance Services launch three-month initiative after Assaults on Emergency Workers (Offences) Bill comes into force
Paramedics in north east England will wear body cameras for three months in an initiative to tackle violence and aggression towards staff.
Emergency Nurse. 26, 4, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/en.26.4.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now