Nurses felt powerless to challenge resuscitation notices
Some nursing staff felt unable to challenge resuscitation notice decisions by senior doctors during the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic last year, a Care Quality Commission (CQC) report has found.
29, 3, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now