Nurse who cared for PM resigns over 1% pay offer
A nurse who cared for prime minister Boris Johnson when he had COVID-19 has resigned, saying that the government’s 1% pay rise offer for nurses in England shows a lack of respect for the profession.
29, 4, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now