Nurse who cared for PM resigns over 1% pay offer
A nurse who cared for prime minister Boris Johnson when he had COVID-19 has resigned, saying that the government’s 1% pay rise offer for nurses in England shows a lack of respect for the profession.
29, 4, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now