NMC says COVID-19 vaccination messages need to be more inclusive and appropriate
Messages about COVID-19 vaccines need to be more inclusive and appropriate to help reduce vaccination hesitancy among healthcare workers, says the nursing regulator.
29, 4, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now