NHS staff in England pay almost £70 million in parking charges – over a single year
NHS organisations in England charged NHS workers £69.5 million in 2017-18 for fees and fines incurred by parking at its sites, according to NHS Digital.
Emergency Nurse. 26, 4, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.26.4.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now