NHS Providers report shows just one in 20 trusts expect to meet four-hour ED target
The number of people waiting more than four hours for emergency department (ED) care in England will reach 3.6 million next year, health leaders have warned.
Emergency Nurse. 26, 1, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.26.1.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now