NHS hits nurses with parking costs
Almost three out of ten NHS hospitals in England are charging nurses for car parking, with some demanding £80 a week, according to analysis of figures.
Emergency Nurse. 26, 1, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.26.1.7.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now