Hospital reveals plan to end abusive workplace culture
Emergency department nurses blew the whistle on unfair and distressing behaviour at Forth Valley Royal Hospital, Scotland
Nurses at an emergency department (ED) where staff complained of bullying and unfair treatment will now receive protected learning time as part of an improvement plan.
29, 5, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now