Flu jab may be mandatory for some healthcare staff
MPs have urged the government to consider mandatory flu vaccinations for specific healthcare workers following news that uptake is as low as 30% in some NHS hospital trusts in England.
Emergency Nurse. 26, 4, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.26.4.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now