Father of man who took his own life calls for more coordination in mental health services
After a man took his own life less than 48 hours after being discharged from hospital, his father has pleaded for lessons to be learned about the care of people with mental health problems.
Emergency Nurse. 26, 3, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.26.3.7.s6
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now