Emergency workers assault bill moves one step closer
The Assaults on Emergency Workers Bill passed its third reading in the House of Commons on Friday and will now be examined by the Lords.
Emergency Nurse. 26, 1, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.26.1.7.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now