‘Corridor nursing’ seen as new norm in a number of hospitals
EDs resort to providing care in non-designated areas – survey
Nine out of 10 emergency nurses say the term ‘corridor nursing’ is being used in their organisation, a survey suggests.
Emergency Nurse. 28, 2, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/en.28.2.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now