Clear sepsis guidance could help paramedics save lives
Deaths halved when treatment starts within an hour of diagnosis
Lives could potentially be saved if paramedics had clear guidelines for giving intravenous antibiotics to patients with suspected sepsis, a study suggests.
28, 5, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now