Charity says staff need to know clear referral pathways from the ED
Data from domestic abuse charity SafeLives highlights the low number of referrals from healthcare staff to multi-agency risk assessment conferences (MARACs) – where domestic abuse cases are discussed.
Emergency Nurse. 27, 1, 6-6. doi: 10.7748/en.27.1.6.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now