Call for social distancing in emergency departments
College says move would help to prevent avoidable deaths
Enforced social distancing is needed in emergency departments (EDs) to ensure the safety of patients and healthcare staff, the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM) has stated.
28, 4, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now