Maintaining patient dignity and offering support after miscarriage
Hannah Bryant Senior staff nurse, A&E at Worcestershire Royal Hospital
HANNAH BRYANT says that it is nurses’ responsibility to ensure that women experiencing miscarriage are given privacy and treated with dignity while undergoing emergency care
The World Health Organization (2006) defines stillbirth, or fetal death, as death before the complete expulsion or extraction of all the products of conception, irrespective of pregnancy duration.
15, 9, 26-29.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now