Lactate levels in patients with suspected sepsis
Emergency department (ED) sepsis screening algorithms should incorporate a serum lactate cut off of ≥2mmol/L as a threshold for the initiation of interventions and increased monitoring, research concludes.
25, 09, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now