Health promotion as an ENP: is it possible?
Martina Dunlop Professional Development Nursing, Emergency Nurse Practitioner, Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast
Martina Dunlop considers the role of the emergency nurse practitioner in health promotion
Theories and definitions of health range on a continuum, from the absence of disease to self-fulfilment (
Emergency Nurse. 7, 5, 24-27. doi: 10.7748/en1999.09.7.5.24.c1290
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now