David McKenna Lecturer and practioner in emergency care, Coventry University and University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
In this article, David McKenna describes the basic anatomy and biomechanics of the hand and how these relate to hand examination and assessment of injury
14, 6, 26-37.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now