Fractured zygoma: a case study
Tony Kinsey Nurse Practitioner, Minor Injuries Unit, Ludlow Community Hospital, Shropshire
Tony Kinsey outlines the care of patients following a fractured zygoma
This is a case study of the examination and treatment of a 20 year old male, fork-lift truck driver, named ‘John’, who sustained a depressed fracture of his right zygoma.
Emergency Nurse. 6, 8, 23-26. doi: 10.7748/en19184.108.40.206.23.c1251
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now