‘When a code red comes into the ED, they’re probably the sickest person in London at that moment’
A new training film for emergency department nurses is helping them to deal with real-life traumas
A code red can be a difficult experience – even for experienced healthcare professionals in the emergency department (ED).
Emergency Nurse. 27, 1, 10-12. doi: 10.7748/en.27.1.10.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now