What kind of practical support is available for your mental health?
With short-staffing, ongoing COVID-19 pressures and the cost-of-living crisis hitting home, here’s how nursing staff and managers can help colleagues – and themselves
Mental health support for nurses and other healthcare workers will need to be extended for ‘much, much longer’ and beyond this pandemic, according to England’s chief nurse.
30, 6, 12-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now