The new normal meant devising a new way of working
Cliff Evans Consultant nurse and educationalist, Emergency medicine, Medway NHS Foundation Trust, Emergency Nurse editorial advisory board
An emergency department consultant nurse describes how his trust’s early preparations helped emergency services during the COVID-19 pandemic
In the weeks since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic our early preparations at Kent’s busiest hospital, Medway Maritime Hospital in Gillingham, where I’m a consultant nurse, have stood up well.
Emergency Nurse. 28, 4, 13-15. doi: 10.7748/en.28.4.13.s12
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now