The new normal meant devising a new way of working
Cliff Evans Consultant nurse and educationalist, Emergency medicine, Medway NHS Foundation Trust, Emergency Nurse editorial advisory board
An emergency department consultant nurse describes how his trust’s early preparations helped emergency services during the COVID-19 pandemic
In the weeks since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic our early preparations at Kent’s busiest hospital, Medway Maritime Hospital in Gillingham, where I’m a consultant nurse, have stood up well.
28, 4, 13-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now