ED team makes end of life care a priority
A standardised pathway for end of life care in emergency departments has won a nursing team the Emergency Nursing category of the 2019 RCNi Nurse Awards
Nurses in Sheffield who developed a comprehensive and compassionate pathway for people at the end of life have won the Emergency Nurse category of the 2019 RCNi Nurse Awards.
Emergency Nurse. 27, 4, 10-12. doi: 10.7748/en.27.4.10.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now