And the winner is… consultant nurse Heather Jarman
Meet the RCNi Emergency Nursing Award winner – ‘an exceptional nurse researcher, clinician and leader’
The emergency department (ED) sees a spectrum of people and health problems from newborn to end of life, major trauma to sprains. But despite millions of attendances each year, it has historically had one of the poorest records of getting patients involved in research.
Emergency Nurse. 26, 2, 9-11. doi: 10.7748/en.26.2.9.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now