Extending the ENP role with ENP review clinics a preliminary study
Sapal Tachakra Clinical Director, A&E Medicine
Mary Eleanor Dawood Lecturer Practitioner, North West London Hospitals Trust
Sapal Tachakra and colleagues describe an initiative to introduce ENP review clinics
As public expectations of the health service progressively increase, there will be greater pressure to increase the staffing of A&E departments. An additional expectation is that the public wants the provision of local services. An option is to ask ENPs to do review clinics. This paper looks at the feasibility of this innovation.
9, 3, 11-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now