Extending the ENP role with ENP review clinics a preliminary study
Sapal Tachakra Clinical Director, A&E Medicine
Mary Eleanor Dawood Lecturer Practitioner, North West London Hospitals Trust
Sapal Tachakra and colleagues describe an initiative to introduce ENP review clinics
As public expectations of the health service progressively increase, there will be greater pressure to increase the staffing of A&E departments. An additional expectation is that the public wants the provision of local services. An option is to ask ENPs to do review clinics. This paper looks at the feasibility of this innovation.
9, 3, 11-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now