Emergency care of patients with gunshot wounds
Iain Taylor Integrated care manager, emergency medicine, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, London
This article provides an overview of the mechanism of ballistic injuries. It also explores the management of patients with gunshot wounds in emergency departments.
17, 4, 32-39.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now