Educational preparation for ENP roles
Janet Marsden Senior lecturer, Manchester Metropolitan University‘s department of health care studies
JANET MARSDEN believes emergency nurse practitioners (ENPs) must be supported by a framework of ongoing education and appropriate mentoring to ensure safe and effective practice
This paper reports on a study undertaken to obtain a ‘snapshot’ of ENP education and training and to consider related issues. Questionnaires were distributed to delegates at the 2001 RCN A&E Nursing Association annual conference.
Emergency Nurse. 10, 10, 26-31. doi: 10.7748/en2003.03.10.10.26.c1055
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now