Why we should value the personal contribution of emergency nurses
Tricia Scott Consultant editor, Emergency Nurse
In August I was in Durban, South Africa, to deliver a plenary paper at the annual conference of the Critical Care Society of South Africa. This year’s event, called Critical Care, Let’s Make It Personal, focused on psychosocial issues in the delivery of critical care.
Emergency Nurse. 26, 3, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/en.26.3.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now