It’s vital we treat people presenting at ED with mental health issues with care
Tricia Scott Consultant editor, Emergency Nurse
It is interesting to contemplate the words we select and use when describing people who attend the emergency department (ED) with mental health conditions.
Emergency Nurse. 28, 2, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/en.28.2.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now