How do we remain resilient when there is an excessive shortage of nurses?
Tricia Scott Consultant editor, Emergency Nurse
Historical images of emergency nurses show a milieu of organisation, caring, compassion, confidence and competence. I am sure this is what the public wishes to see and what the profession wants to project.
30, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now