Be aware of complications arising from zygomatic complex fractures
Tricia Scott Consultant editor, Emergency Nurse
Zygomatic complex, or cheekbone, fractures account for a high proportion of maxillofacial trauma due to a range of causes, including road traffic incidents, assaults, sporting injuries and falls. The clinical article by Rizvi and colleagues (page 20) examines the assessment and management of these fractures.
29, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now