As clinicians, we need to help each other cope with stressful events
Nick Castle Head of professions and assistant executive director, Hamad Medical Corporation Ambulance Service, Hamad General Hospital, Doha, Qatar
A nurse who provided emergency care in the aftermath of the Shoreham air crash in 2015 has written a powerful article about the personal challenges he experienced in the days, weeks and months afterwards (p25).
Emergency Nurse. 27, 3, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/en.27.3.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now