A brilliant year for emergency care and transforming practice
Tricia Scott Consultant editor, Emergency Nurse
The 2019 RCNi Nurse Awards bring special cause for celebration as emergency nurses took the honours in two categories: Emergency Nursing and Leadership. There were also many exciting entries that led to enhanced care delivery.
27, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now