Common cardiac arrhythmias
Helen Hand Lecturer, School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Sheffield, Sheffield
The interpretation of cardiac arrhythmias plays an important role in the diagnosis of cardiac disorders. Helen Hand examines the physiology of the heart, the electrical conduction mechanism, cardiac rhythm disorders and cardiac monitoring.
Emergency Nurse. 10, 3, 29-38. doi: 10.7748/en2002.06.10.3.29.c1065
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now