Common cardiac arrhythmias
Helen Hand Lecturer, School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Sheffield, Sheffield
The interpretation of cardiac arrhythmias plays an important role in the diagnosis of cardiac disorders. Helen Hand examines the physiology of the heart, the electrical conduction mechanism, cardiac rhythm disorders and cardiac monitoring.
10, 3, 29-38.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now