Pain relief for fractured neck of femur
Every year in the UK about 65,000 people – often those who are older and vulnerable – sustain a common type of hip fracture called a fractured neck of femur, according to the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM).
Emergency Nurse. 28, 4, 10-10. doi: 10.7748/en.28.4.10.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now