Pain relief for fractured neck of femur
Every year in the UK about 65,000 people – often those who are older and vulnerable – sustain a common type of hip fracture called a fractured neck of femur, according to the Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM).
28, 4, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now