Cardiac arrest and CPR: guidance update aims to improve survival and patient outcomes
There are around 60,000 out-of-hospital cardiac arrests (OHCA) a year in the UK, equivalent to approximately 55 in 100,000 people, says the Resuscitation Council UK (RCUK).
29, 6, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now