Training as an oil rig and offshore medic was the best education
Urgent care practitioner Nathan Garlick works in pre-hospital care treating and assessing people on the phone or face-to-face
What is your job?
I am a registered nurse working in the role of urgent care practitioner at North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust. I spend half my time responding to people who have called 999.
Emergency Nurse. 27, 1, 13-13. doi: 10.7748/en.27.1.13.s10
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now