Tom Quinn Specialist Nurse (Cardiology) West Midlands and Chair, Working Group on Cardiovascular Nursing of the European Society of Cardiology
This article outlines the recently updated guidelines of the European Resuscitation Council and discusses the implications for nurses. It initially appeared in Nursing Standard (1998) 12, 46, 49-56. Readers who successfully completed an assessment on that occasion may not do so again
6, 5, 31-37.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now