Autonomous practitioner or handmaiden?
Ruth Walsh A&E staff nurse, Royal Alexandra Hospital, Paisley
Ruth Walsh examines the vexed issue of whether an emergency nurse practitioner is an
Emergency Nurse. 7, 7, 24-28. doi: 10.7748/en1922.214.171.124.24.c1301
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now