Assessing triage nurses and emergency physicians on their interpretation of the C-3PO rule
Kimberley Hackett Assistant editor specialist journals
A study has found almost perfect inter-rater reliability between triage nurses and emergency doctors in interpreting the C-3PO rule when evaluating children with head trauma who present at an emergency department (ED).
25, 5, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now