Antistatic spacer with inhaler improves asthma control
A study has found that using an antistatic spacer (AC+FV AVHC) with an inhaler gave patients better asthma control, resulting in 13% less emergency department (ED) visits, and reducing hospitalisations by up to 19%.
25, 10, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now