Gary J Jones Fellow Florence Nightingale Foundation, Nurse Consultant/Lecturer and Expert Witness
The causes of anaphylactic shock and presenting features are not clearly understood. In addition, the treatment of people suffering from anaphylactic or anaphylactoid reactions has not always been effectively provided.
9, 10, 29-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now