Making a safe space for victims of knife crime
Daniel Allen Health writer
Emergency departments call on youth workers to help deal with traumatised victims of assault
Hospitals in England last year recorded more than 4,400 finished consultant episodes (FCEs) in which a patient was a victim of ‘assault by sharp object’.
Emergency Nurse. 26, 4, 8-9. doi: 10.7748/en.26.4.8.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now